- What's on
- Food & Drink
- Get Involved
The application process
This award gave applicants the opportunity to sumbit ideas in the manner that best suits their practice. Our only caveat was that all applications must include a cover sheet (download below) that includes basic details and a synopsis of the submission.
If an applicants preferred format was an application form, they could use the form but no preference or prejudice was extended to applications whether they chose to use the form or any other format.
The shortlisted submissions will be judged by a panel of industry judges at the forefront of art, culture, media and technology. The judging panel will be responsible for deciding on the successful award winner. The panel will be chaired by Clare Reddington of Watershed and will include musician Imogen Heap, Creative Director of Google Labs in Sydney Tom Uglow and Claire Doherty, Director of Situations.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
• Quality of concept and fit of project within the theme
• Audience and accessibility – How engaging is the work?
• Originality and wonder
• Track record - a demonstrated history of high quality, innovative creative practice
• Why is this opportunity valuable to you?
• Viability - Is the project realisable in terms of the available resources and timescale?
• Touring – How well would the project translate to other sites?