Watershed Loyalty Card Terms
- The Watershed Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of Watershed, who retain the right to withdraw the card at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the loyalty scheme without notice.
- To earn points:
- The card must be presented at the start of the transaction at Watershed box office
- The card number must be given if booking over the telephone
- You must sign into your account online
- You must collect your card in person at Box Office.
- The card will not accrue points in the Café/Bar, shop items, Film Festivals or special events. Any product or event may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Watershed.
- Watershed reserves the right to vary the points issued on qualifying purchases.
- Purchases which are paid for with points do not qualify to accrue points
- The card may only be used by the cardholder
- Points cannot be used as part payment – the full number of points is required.
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Points will automatically lapse after 18 months.