Projects 2009 > The Generator > Journal
There's not much to report this week, other than that development is almost complete…
We have been internally testing the app which has brought up a few minor tweaks which needed to to be made. These have been things like;
1. changing and adding buttons and links to the management interface to make it more user friendly
2. setting up filters which reject blank messages sent in by users so that they do not enter the central database
3. getting the data reporting to reflect the needs and requirements of all involved
4. implementing user blocking
5. making sure that a user will be send the welcome message per campaign. We found that initially if they had interacted with 'The Generator' on another campaign a welcome message was not sent out.
We haven't yet secured our first campaign as hoped, but we are working on this now in full force.
See you soon.