Family friendly facilities
- Customer lift located by our Box Office and main entrance on the ground floor. Our cinemas, Café & Bar and Events spaces are located on the first floor.
- Baby changing facilities are located in the cinema side female toilets, in the unisex accessible toilet and in both the male and female Café & Bar side toilets.
- High chairs, bottle warming and free WiFi are available in our Café & Bar.
- Buggy parking is available at our weekly Cinébabies screening on Monday mornings.
- Inflatable Booster Seats are available for children in the cinemas, if you require a booster seat please ask any member of staff.
Family friendly food & drink
Enjoy delicious, freshly prepared food in our Café & Bar that's locally and ethically sourced. Our menu includes a Children's Menu (meals cost £5.00) and we can provide high-chairs. Free tap water is available in our Café & Bar and all drinks can be taken into the cinemas. You can buy popcorn, snacks, drinks and sweets at our Box Office.
What's On for families?
We try to include as much guidance on who our family events are suitable for and what the format will be, but if you have any questions please call our friendly Box Office team on 0117 927 5100.
What else is there for families in the area?
We are located on Bristol's historic Harbourside – perfect for strolling around in good weather. The fountains at the centre and those in Millenium Square are popular picnic spots for families.
Free places to visit in the area include Arnolfini, MShed, The Archiecture Centre, Bristol's Cathedral and Museum & Gallery. Parks nearby include Queen's Square, College Green and Brandon Hill, which has a play park.
We are just a five to ten minute walk from the Central Library, St Nicholas' Market and the shops in Broadmead. The Bristol Aquarium and At-Bristol are located behind our building, on Millenium Square.
Have a look at the Visit Bristol website for more information or ask at Box Office for a paper map of the city centre area.