In the Building
Watershed and the Pervasive Media Studio (our city-centre research space) occupy the first floor of a historic Grade II* listed building at the entranceway to Bristol's Harbourside.
In the building you will find three cinemas, a large, light and airy Café/Bar, flexible conference and events spaces and the Pervasive Media Studio, our research space which brings together a network of over 100 artists, technologists and academics to explore the future of mobile and wireless media.
Facilities and services you will find at Watershed include:
- The unisex accessible toilet and baby changing facility is located off the first floor foyer, towards Cinema 1. The door is operated with a RADAR key available from the Café/Bar, Box Office or cinema ushers.
Baby changing facilities
- There are baby changing faciliites in the cinema side female toilets, in the unisex accessible toilet and in both the male and female Café/Bar side toilets.
Blue badge parking spaces
- There are two blue badge holder spaces just behind the building on Canons Road, where badge holders can park free of charge and without time limit.
- Open from early in the morning to late at night, we offer breakfast, lunch and evening meals.
Card, DVD and Snack Shop
- Our card, DVD and snack shop can be found on the ground floor and is also our Box Office and Reception.
- Our three fully accessible, air-conditioned cinemas are used for both public screenings and private conferences. Our seats are comfy and have plenty of legroom, each cinema has Dolby surround sound system and is fully kitted out for digital as well as 35mm prints.
Conference and events spaces
- We have a flexible suite of three rooms, that can be used separately or together.
- The customer lift is situated just inside the main entrance doors in reception/Box Office.
- Watershed is a fully accessible building adapted to make your visit as easy as possible.
- WiFi comes for free at Watershed, so if you need to catch up on work, check your favourite sites or stay in touch with friends, then bring your laptop, grab a coffee, and browse away.
If you have any questions or queries about our facilities just drop us a line or call us on (0117) 927 5100.
This larger than life true story tells of how a barmaid in one of the poorest mining valleys in South Wales bred a racehorse on her allotment that went on to become a champion.