Future Producers is a talent development programme
for 18 – 25 year olds.
A producer makes work happen – commissioning, managing, overseeing and realising projects and ideas. Mentored by industry professionals including Watershed staff through a programme of masterclasses and workshops, the Future Producers design and deliver live projects developing the skills, experience and networks to thrive in the creative industries.
We are currently reviewing how we deliver the programme so will not be opening for applications in summer 2016. Please sign up for Watershed’s mailing list to receive news of when we re-launch the programme.
Why take part in Future Producers?
- Build the skills associated with being a successful producer;
- Gain valuable project, event and marketing experience;
- Work in partnership with professionals in the creative industries and develop a network of contacts;
- Benefit from health & safety training and become familiar with issues around child protection;
- Be supported by Watershed staff to explore further volunteer, training, or employment possibilities within Bristol’s thriving creative and media scene;
- Get free tickets and special invitations to Watershed events.
Watch a short film about the BFI Gothic Immersive Shining Night produced by the Future Producers in 2013: