- What's on
- Food & Drink
- Get Involved
Book TicketsWe do not pass on any extra charges for online or phone ticket purchases
You can purchase tickets for any screening or event:
- Online here or by choosing a film or event from the Calendar and then selecting the red "Book Tickets" badge on the individual page.
- By telephoning Box Office on 0117 927 5100.
- In person at Box Office during the opening hours listed below.
Screenings/Events starting before 16:00:
- £5.50 full / £4.00 concessions (unless otherwise stated).
Screenings/Events starting after 16:00:
- £8.00 full / £6.50 concessions (unless otherwise stated).
Concessions apply to full-time students, Job Seekers Allowance and Incapacity Benefit claimants, over-60s and disabled people. Please produce proof of eligibility where applicable when purchasing a ticket.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- There are no extra charges for online or phone ticket purchases.
- Pre-purchased tickets can be collected at Box Office.
Please note: there will be no further ticket sales for a performance once it has started and late entry to the cinema for ticket holders is at the discretion of the House Manager.
Watershed Cinema Gift Vouchers are an ideal present for film lovers. Vouchers can be redeemed against any film, or from cards, films and confectionery in our shop. Vouchers can be bought in any amount and can be used for up to 12 months. Please ask at Box Office or call us on 0117 927 5100.
Are you a teacher? We can organise school screenings for you - films that are either in our public programme or tie in with issues that are relevant to young people or the wider curriculum. To make an enquiry, just fill out our the details on the School Screenings page.
Box Office Opening Hours
Box Office is open:
- Mon – Fri from 09:00 / Sat & Sun from 10:00.
- Advance telephone bookings can be made until 20:30, seven days a week.
- Box Office closes 15 minutes after the start of the final film or event.
Tel: 0117 927 5100
Book Tickets Online
Book tickets online for all Watershed events: remember, we don't charge for booking in advance by phone, in person, or online.
It begins with the audience...
Audiences, championing cultural cinema and making programming decisions: our Director Dick Penny and Head of Programme Mark Cosgrove elaborate.