What you get
What does Media Sandbox offer?
Media Sandbox is a development scheme which offers a ‘safe space’ for collaboration between creative talent, technology companies and content commissioners. It is an entirely unique opportunity for creatives from the South West of England to collaboratively create radical new products and processes – pushing forward understanding and potential usage of interactive digital media.
Participation in Media Sandbox offers:
- £10,000 commission
- Opportunity to focus intensively on development of new idea
- Peer community of potential collaborators for current and future projects
- Structured ‘innovation lab’ process featuring research blogs and regular catch up, showcase and feedback events
- A panel of leading industry advisers who will take a mentoring role in the development of ideas and potential routes to market
- Critical and technical advice and support
- Studio space at Pervasive Media Studio
Applications are closed at present
Keep up to date with future plans for the scheme by following us on Twitter @mediasandbox