Information on visiting Watershed
Here you can find everything you need to know about visiting us. This includes our location, access info, general transport and parking options.
Watershed is open seven days a week. Before heading out to visit us, make sure to take note of our opening times below.
- Mon, Tue, Thu to Sun: 12:00 until 15 minutes after the last screening starts
- Wed: 10:30 until 15 minutes after the last screening starts
Online ticket booking is available all day every day at any time.
- Mon: from 12:00
- Tue to Fri: from 09:30
- Sat to Sun: from 10:00
Food served Monday 12:00 - 20:00, Tuesday - Saturday 12:00 - 21:00, Sunday 12:00 - 20:00
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Films screening this week:
- Mon to Thu, with up to six screenings a day
- Fri to Sun, with up to nine screenings a day
Pervasive Media Studio
Open Studio Fridays
Our weekly offer to come and spend time with us in the Studio, and get to know the space and the community
10:00-17:00 at Pervasive Media Studio
This event takes place every Friday.
Please email the Pervasive Media Studio if you would like to come to Open Studio Fridays
At Watershed we want to be as welcoming, inclusive and accessible as we can for all our customers, audiences, staff and visitors.
Our building is accessible, our customer facing staff have received basic BSL and Deaf awareness training and we run an accessible programme of screenings and events. We have both gender neutral and gender specific toilets as well as two accessible toilets.
Our new toilets in the top foyer are for everyone - some of the fully enclosed cubicles have a sink and mirror in them, some are ambulant (a bit more spacious with supports such as grab rails) and there is also a large family room with plenty of room for a buggy. Just through the Café & Bar we still have separate male and female toilets.
Watershed is located on Bristol's historic harbourside in the city centre, with great transport links making it easy to get to.
The nearest bus stops to Watershed are on 'The Centre', no more than a 2 minute walk away.
Plan your journey by bus at travelwest.info
There are many cycle parking locations at the front and back of the building.
You can find many more parking locations across The Centre nearby.
There is a ferry stop just along from Watershed with regular Bristol Ferry Boat services running from Temple Meads, Hotwells and around the city centre.
Additional services from No7 Boats run at weekends and during school holidays.
Help us make our website work better for you
We use Google Analytics to gather information on how our website is used. This information helps us to make changes to our website that improve the usefulness and overall experience for our visitors. If you would like to help us to make continuous improvements to our website, please allow us to set "first-party" cookies (only readable by us) so that we can distinguish visitors and gain greater insights.
Watershed Café & Bar
The Café & Bar is the perfect social space overlooking Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside.
Open on Monday's from 16:30 for Nacho Mondays
Open Tuesday – Sunday for lunch, evening meals and drinks; with lots of vegetarian and vegan choices, plus a children's menu.Find out moreabout the Café & Bar
Unless otherwise stated the cost of cinema tickets is as follows:
- Screenings after 16:00
£11.00 full (plus 12% booking fee*) / £8.50 concessions (plus 12% booking fee*).
- Screenings before 16:00
£8.50 full (plus 12% booking fee*) / £5.00 concessions (plus 12% booking fee*).
- Aged 24 or under
Any screening, any time for £5.00 (plus 12% booking fee*).
- Refugees and asylum seekers
Any screening, any time for £5.00 (plus 12% booking fee*).
* Booking fee applies to online and phone booking only.
Complimentary tickets are available for Personal Assistants accompanying customers who are Deaf / Disabled.
Concessions apply to Full Time Students, Job Seekers Allowance and Employment Support Allowance, 66+ who have retired, Equity and BECTU members and disabled people.
Where applicable please produce proof of eligibility when collecting a ticket.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- We will continue to programme regular Masked and Socially Distanced (MSD) screenings at 25% and Relaxed Screenings (RS). To see these screenings use the filter on our calendar page. Wearing a facemask is mandatory if attending a Masked and Socially Distanced performance – this will include our Box Office and Front of House staff who will also be masked.
- Touch free booking, contactless payments, hand sanitiser throughout the building, and an increased and enhanced cleaning regime.
- Our cinemas are very well ventilated. The cinemas use an air conditioning system that brings in fresh air from the rooftop. The air doesn’t move between the 3 screens. No air is recirculated, meaning the air that is pumped into the cinemas is 100% new air (that has been brought up to the correct temperature).
- Advance online booking for film screenings.
Staff have been fully trained on our health and safety measures,
and are available in every area of the building to talk to and help you.
What you can do to help us
- If you have any Coronavirus symptoms, or anyone in your household has had any symptoms in the last 10 days, please don’t visit us. Get better soon and see us when it is safe!
- Book in advance online – you can book paperless cinema tickets.
- Make contactless payments
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Arrive on time for your Café & Bar table or film screening. We aim to open cinema doors around 15 minutes before start times
- If you are attending a Masked and Socially Distanced screening, wearing a mask is mandatory throughout unless you are exempt.
- Respect everyone in our space. Please listen to our staff who are there to help
- Be kind and enjoy yourself!
We ask everyone to be mindful that some people are unable to wear a face covering and the reasons for that might not be immediately apparent.