If you haven't signed up for next week's ideas lab yet, there are only a few tickets left, so sign up today.
We've organised pre-event profiling and question posing through our pre-event network. If you are attending the ideas lab and haven't yet filled out your profile, please do so before you come along next week.
A brief agenda for the ideas lab is now available:
1. Welcome and introduction
2. Project case study from 2008
3. Domain definition: The Five Golden Rules (for delivering a multi-platform project); what are they?
4. Project case study from 2008
5. Rapid group idea lab sessions at tables: Groups to self-organise to provide collaborative answers to the questions posted on the pre-event network
6. Telling the stories: Groups to present their answers to each other with accompanying stories
7. Overview and next steps
8. End and drinks
After the event, feedback will be posted online and further discussion via online tools will take place.