As part of our Ale Celebration (Mon 4 Sept - Sun 29 Oct) we've asked some of our favourite local brewers (Stroud Brewery, Dawkins Ales, Butcombe and Bath Ales) to takeover all five of our ale taps in week-long Tap Takeovers.
Now we welcome our friends at Bath Ales, who will be taking over our taps from Mon 9 - Sun 15 Oct. Bath Ales was created in 1995 by former Smiles Brewery brewers Roger Jones and Richard Dempster, and pub owner Rab Clarke. Their first brew was Gem, which still accounts for around 60% of production today!
The Bath Ales Tap Takeover selection includes:
- Special Pale Ale (3.7%) - a crisp lager-malt brew
- Prophecy (3.8%) - a new world pale ale
- Gem (4.1%) - a premium amber ale
- Forest Hare (3.9%) - a hoppy autumnal ale
- Barnsey (4.5%) - a rich and fruity ale