The self-publishing platform for smartphone event guides.
Aimed at multi-venue arts events, festivals, biennials and international fairs — Apps4Arts encourages a new, templated approach to custom app development. Their publishing platform allows arts professionals to create an interactive smart phone guide for festival audiences, without the expense and hassle of employing an agency. The platform has a low barrier to entry, enabling in-house staff to publish their app without the need for specialist training or excessive time commitment. All apps are published to the App Store and Google Play.
If you are interested in publishing a custom app for your festival at a significantly reduced price, please contact Victoria on email@example.com (Ref: PMStudio).
- Complete calendar of events cross-referenced by Artist, Venue or Date
- Up to 30 folio pages/events/venues
- Detailed artist portfolio and venue information pages linking to artist/venue websites
- Take Me There feature linking GPS tracking with venues relative to Google Maps
- Instructions and Information page
- Favourites section: Add events to a collated Favourites section and personalise your visit before the festival starts
- Ability to create QR code incentives for further data collection