Based at the Harbourside in Bristol, Watershed is a place where people from all across the city and beyond join together to make memorable moments. It's a place where they make new connections and hear stories. A place to gather and be inspired.
As a business member, your organisation is invited to right at the heart of all that Watershed does. You'll get to hear about all the projects and programmes we are working on, you'll be invited to join together with other business members and, most of all, you'll support Watershed to create more of the memorable moments we are known for.
Join us in producing accessible and inclusive cultural experiences which fire up the imagination and bring people together.
To become a business member contact Kat Watts by emailing email@example.com or calling 07874 879 889.
Once you have signed up, we will send you an invoice and your membership will start from the date the invoice is paid. We will provide you with materials to promote your membership with your staff.
- 10% discount on cinema tickets for your staff enabling them to access a wide range of cultural cinema (discount applied to two tickets per transaction)
- 20% discount on room hire for events held at Watershed for your organisation
In addition, we will include your logo and a link to your website on our corporate supporter web page so that our audiences are aware of your support of Watershed.
The cost of your business membership depends on the size of your organisation.
- If you have less than 50 employees, the annual cost is £250 (+VAT)
- If you have 50 or more employees, the annual cost is £500 (+VAT)
Cinema ticket discounts
We will provide you with a discount code to use when booking a ticket online or staff can bring their work ID when booking a ticket in person.
Room hire discounts
To receive the 20% discount on room hire, please call the team on 0117 927 2082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you are business members.
Terms and conditions
- Membership is annual - Discounts are available for one year from the date the invoice has been paid. We will contact you a month before your membership is due to finish to ask if you would like to renew.
- Membership discounts are for the personal use of the business member employees only. Employees will be asked to show their work ID as proof.
- We reserve the right not to offer discounts on special events.
- Maximum number of tickets which can be bought with discount per transaction is 2.