The BFI London Film Festival in partnership with American Express will once again return to Bristol screens as film lovers across the country will be given an opportunity to connect for a unique and innovative Festival experience, enjoying both cinema and virtual screenings across the Festival (from 6 to 17 Oct).
The Festival has teamed up with Watershed and other UK cinemas to offer audiences exclusive previews from the programme, and we’re pleased to be screening 16 titles in October – be the first to see new films from Clio Barnard, Wes Anderson, Edgar Wright, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Jacques Audiard, Céline Sciamma, Pablo Larrain and more.
Booking for the 16 BFI London Film Festival previews at Watershed will open 20 September. The programme is on sale here.
Watershed Cinema Curator Mark Cosgrove says:
"We are thrilled to be working in partnership again with BFI London Film Festival to bring some of the most exciting new films to Bristol and South West audiences. After a long hard year - large parts of which were without access to social entertainment - this is a very welcome cinematic treat of exclusive previews of some of the finest films coming up over the next six months. Look forward to seeing you in the cinema at Watershed."
The full list of BFI London Film Festival previews at Watershed:
- The Harder They Fall (dir. Jeymes Samuel)
- Ali and Ava (dir. Clio Barnard)
- Drive My Car (dir. Ryusuke Hamaguchi)
- Flee (dir. Jonas Poher Rasmussen)
- The French Dispatch (dir. Wes Anderson)
- Great Freedom (dir. Sebastian Meise)
- Last Night in Soho (dir. Edgar Wright)
- Memoria (dir. Apichatpong Weerasethakul)
- Paris 13th District (dir. Jacques Audiard)
- Petite Maman (dir. Céline Sciamma)
- The Phantom of The Open (dir. Craig Roberts)
- The Power of the Dog (dir. Jane Campion)
- The Souvenir: Part II (dir. Joanna Hogg)
- Spencer (dir. Pablo Larrain)
- Titane (dir. Julia Ducournau)
- The Tragedy of Macbeth (dir. Joel Coen)