If you have booked with us before then it will look a little bit different. We have also refreshed our online What's On section of the website - again to help make it as easy as possible for you to find out what is on and how to book tickets.
We would love to know what you think of the new system and the new What's On section so please do let us know. Details of how to give feedback are listed below - in the meantime here's some FAQs that might be helpful. If your question isn't listed here just let us know and we will get back to you.
- I had an account on the old Box Office system. What do I need to do to get set up on this new system?
If you have an existing account with Watershed, you will receive an email on Thu 8 Feb explaining what you need to do to set up your new account. This will involve following the instructions to add your name, address and password to set up your new account.
- I have tickets booked on the old Box Office system. Will they still work, or will they need to be re-issued?
Any existing tickets – either physical or mobile tickets – will work in the same way. Just head to the cinemas with them as normal.
- Will I be able to see my booking history?
Not straight away. Shortly after you have set up a new account, any previous bookings made under your email address will be imported over to your new account after which you’ll be able to see your booking history.
- Are you introducing a new Loyalty Card scheme?
We contacted Loyalty Card holders in November 2023 detailing our plans to stop our Loyalty Card scheme on Fri 22 Dec. We are taking some time to think about how we might reward and recognise audience members with our new Box Office system in the future.
- How can I access my tickets in the new Box Office system?
Your mobile tickets will be emailed to you. You can also add them to your Google or Apple wallet. If you want to pick up your tickets just show your email confirmation at Box office and your tickets will be printed for you.
- I have a Gift Voucher. Will it work in the new Box Office System?
Yes, the code on your existing Gift Voucher will work.
- Can I add myself to the Access Register?
Yes, you can. You can register your access requirements with us here. If you are already on our Access Register you do not have to do anything as your details will remain the same and will be moved to the new system.
- I have a question that’s not answered here, or I want to give you feedback.