Come and join us for an evening of celebrating our 30 Under 30's. Celebrate the West of England’s best and brightest change-makers, all chosen by you!
This special event will include a panel discussion on community and care with Jade Ayino, Ant Lightfoot and Esther Afikiruweh, as well as a very special performance by Ife Grillo.
Keeping Each Other Safe
If you are joining us in person, here is some useful information on what we expect from you and what you can expect from us. We ask you to please do the following:
- Where possible, take a lateral flow test before attending the event.
- Wear a mask when moving around the building, unless you are exempt. You are welcome to take it off when seated and if you are eating or drinking.
- Wash your hands regularly and/or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Not shake-hands with other attendees.
- Socially distance at the event, wherever possible.
- Not attend in person if you have any Covid symptoms or have been advised to self-isolate.
To help keep staff and visitors safe, Watershed staff will do the following:
- Make sure that the venue is well-ventilated (the space can get cold, so we suggest wearing a jumper or coat).
- Clean equipment between uses.
- Manage the capacity to make sure spaces do not get too crowded.