Family friendly facilities
- Customer lift to our first floor cinemas, Café & Bar and Events spaces.
- Baby changing facilities are available:
- in the cinema side female toilets
- in the cinema side inclusive toilet
- in both the male and female toilets through the Café & Bar
- High chairs in our Café & Bar.
- Inflatable booster seats for children in the cinemas, please ask any member of staff.
- Buggy parking at our weekly Cinébabies screening on Monday mornings.
Family friendly food & drink
Enjoy delicious, freshly prepared food in our Café & Bar. Our menu includes a Children's Menu (meals cost £5.00 - £6.00).
Free tap water is available in our Café & Bar and all drinks can be taken into the cinemas.
You can buy popcorn, snacks, drinks and sweets at our Box Office.
What's On for families?
We try to include as much guidance on who our family events are suitable for and what the format will be, but if you have any questions please call our friendly Box Office team on 0117 927 5100.
What else is there for families in the area?
We are located on Bristol's historic Harbourside – perfect for strolling around in good weather. The fountains at the centre and those in Millenium Square are popular picnic spots for families.
Free places to visit in the area include Arnolfini, MShed, The Archiecture Centre, Bristol's Cathedral and Museum & Gallery. Parks nearby include Queen's Square, College Green and Brandon Hill, which has a play park.
We are just a five to ten minute walk from the Central Library, St Nicholas' Market and the shops in Broadmead. The Bristol Aquarium and At-Bristol are located behind our building, on Millenium Square.
Have a look at the Visit Bristol website for more information or ask at Box Office for a paper map of the city centre area.