The BFI Future Film Festival - the UK’s largest festival for emerging filmmakers - hits Watershed for 2024.
Calling all aspiring and emerging filmmakers aged 16-25, if you're looking to meet other filmmakers, grow your creative network and get inspired - this is the event for you.
Curated and produced by emerging programmers from the BFI Film Academy, join us to watch highlights of regional and international shortlisted entries in drama, factual, animation and experimental shorts.
- 36,000 Words For Love by Zeb Goriely
- All Up There by Bonnie MacRae
- Dancing in the shadows by Elliot Bloom & Alexandra Gordon-Gibson
- Dreams of Home by Justin Kaminuma
- Lillo by Andrea Figueroa Chavez
- Lucidity by Kit Warner
- Making it Up by Alice Guymer
- SÆKÝR by Edith Morris
- Stitches and Solace by Blanche Malet
- The Boss Level by Owen Heaton
- The Skatebook by Sofia Negri
- To the Brink by Hugo Docking
Supported by The National Lottery.