Family films & activities
We offer a range of holiday cinema screenings of new film releases and family classics, plus fun opportunities to get creative with related activities for families, friends and children.
And if you are the parent/carer of an under one year old you can see the latest releases with your baby in tow at a Cinébabies screening.
Upcoming Events & Screenings
Visiting Watershed as a family
Family friendly facilities
- Customer lift to our first floor cinemas, Café & Bar and events spaces
- Baby changing facilities are available:
- in the cinema side female toilets
- in the cinema side inclusive toilet
- in both the male and female toilets through the Café & Bar
- Inflatable booster seats for children in the cinemas, please ask any member of staff
- High chairs in our Café & Bar
Family friendly food & drink
- Our Café & Bar includes a Children's Menu (meals cost £5.00 - £6.00) with delicious, freshly prepared food.
- Free tap water is available and all drinks can be taken into the cinemas
- You can buy popcorn, snacks, drinks and sweets at our Box Office
Baby friendly cinema screenings every Mondays at 11:00 am for parents/carers and children under 12 months, with dedicated buggy parking.
Cinébabies enables parents/carers to see the latest releases in the safe knowledge that their babies can cry, play and babble without worrying other cinema-goers.
What else is there for families in the area?
We are located on Bristol's historic Harbourside – perfect for strolling around.
Free places to visit in the area include Arnolfini, MShed, The Architecture Centre, Bristol Cathedral and Bristol Museum & Gallery. Parks nearby include Queen's Square, College Green and Brandon Hill, which has a play park.
We are just a five to ten minute walk from the Central Library, St Nicholas' Market and the shops in Broadmead. The Bristol Aquarium and At-Bristol are located behind our building, on Millenium Square. The fountains in Millenium Square are a popular picnic spot for families – especially in warm weather.
Have a look at the Visit Bristol website for more information or ask at Box Office for a paper map of the city centre area.