We wanted to update you all about our planning and response to the UK’s ongoing Coronavirus spread.
We are open to the public and continuing business as usual.
We are closely following the guidance of the Government, NHS and Public Health England and will continue to monitor the situation and our response.
What is Watershed doing to protect staff and customers?
- We have reduced ticket capacity in our cinemas so there will always be space between people
- Hand washing advice is posted in all our toilets
- Hand sanitisers are available in public and staff areas
- All areas of the building are cleaned for four hours every morning – we have also increased the regularity of cleaning of hand-touched surfaces (such as door handles)
- All our staff are encouraged to follow current Government advice and to stay at home if they display any coronavirus symptoms
Our cinema, event and Café/Bar activity remains unaffected and will continue as normal.
We are your Watershed.
With best wishes from all of us here – we hope to see you soon.
Head of Communications, Watershed